The opportunity to see the world aboard a state-of-the-art floating university affiliated with Colorado State University, is a truly remarkable opportunity. However, the costs associated with administering a first-rate global study abroad program are substantial, and they directly impact SAS tuition and fees.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
You may apply for as many scholarships as you are eligible - students can receive more than one award! About 60% of Semester at Sea participants receive ISE scholarships or work grants each year.
Financial Aid InitiativeSemester at Sea recognizes that a study abroad experience is a significant investment, and we also know that it’s one of the best possible investments for a student’s future. We are committed to helping as many students as possible realize the benefits of that goal.
Fall 2021 Voyage:
Applications Open: February 9, 2021
Application Deadline: April 14, 2021
Awards Announced: May 4, 2021
Spring 2022 Voyage:
Applications Open: July 7, 2021
Application Deadline: September 20, 2021
Awards Announced: September 30, 2021
Davis UWC Scholarship Deadline (For Undergraduates):
For Fall 2021 AND Spring 2022
Application Opens: November 1, 2021
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
Recipients Announced: March 22, 2021
Important Information Regarding our Scholarship Website and Policies:
- This website will use e-mail as a way to update students on the progress of their application. Please make sure that you sign up using an e-mail address that you check regularly
- Students must be admitted and deposited to the voyage of their choice in order to be awarded aid. For questions regarding the admission process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions or concerns about the security and confidentiality of this site, please refer to this link.
- Semester at Sea scholarship review committees will review applications based on the criteria and terms established for each individual award. Scholarships will be awarded only if a fully qualified applicant is identified by the committee. Semester at Sea is not obligated to award any scholarship if a qualified candidate is not identified by the scholarship review committee.
- For questions regarding home school financial aid transfer, monthly payment plans, etc. please contact email@example.com directly.